Thursday, March 26, 2009

my first blog!*awwww*

O God i didn't know it will b this hard to create a blog!
Actually its not hard-im just stupid.SERIOUSLY.i didn,t even know what font to use..
And i don't even want 2 start explaining the name...Btw thanks Christina 4 all the help-she knows how dumb i can me sometimes;) i wanted 2 create a blog 4 d longest time but as usual im just 2 lazy to do anything.n i kept on telling every1 im gonna start a blog.i even asked ppl if they had read my blog(which was non-existent till now) .they all said ya...go figure..hahah.let me warn u now.if u want some happening stories-don't read my blog.
i did have some interesting stories to tell but im just too tired after all d hard work creating a blog*phew* haha..!wait till my next blog la..which mite b d next day...or d next month...o maybe even next year;)

No comments:

Post a Comment