Sunday, August 30, 2009

when it rains,it pours

Have you guys ever heard of the expression 'when it rains,it pours'?

well thats how things is with me at the moment.like a neverending circle of bad luck.

well latest latest is that my car did it to me again.stopped in the middle of d road.it d heavy rain

at 1st i thought it was because of my petrol-i was actually on my way to fill up my tank.so my friend came and we went to the petrol station to buy petrol.well half of it spilled on my hand when i was trying 2 fill it.it was still raining mind u.but still no luck.my car just refused to start.

anyway had to wait for the foreman and guess what,he said my timing belt putus and it will cost at least 500 to a 1000 bucks to repair it.which i think is a total waste since im already getting a new car soon.

so now im officially without a car till my new car comes.i just wished my car could have waited another week or so before acting up

Anyway luckily my friend gurveena was with me in the car.n when the car stopped she just bursted out laughing.she said"anna ur car is just classic".so we were just sitting in the car for like about 2 hrs.waiting for the foremen n the tow truck the arrive.its always better when we have someone with us when this kind of things happens.at least we know we are not alone.

so i guess what im trying to say no matter how bad things may be,there will always be a a way to bear with it.God will only let you go through things he knows you can handle;)

No comments:

Post a Comment