Thursday, April 2, 2009

changeling

today was a whole new day n a whole new me! cut my hair short.my head never felt lighter.seriously.feels kinda weird.guess just need some getting used to.its looks kinda nice now coz its all blown n stuff.wait till i wash it.that will be another story.
n its not just about d hair.guess part of me wants to make a statement-to myself.there are many things in my life that i need 2 change and i've got 2 start somewhere-this seemed to be the easiest;)
lately i've been getting a few comments and criticism and i will tend 2 get defensive and angry at 1st.but after a while when i start to think about it(and i tend 2 do that a lot) the real msg starts 2 sink in.and no matter how much i didn want to hear it initially im actually kinda glad i did.there nothing wrong with change.it defines ME.sometimes things just feel so safe the way they are.but i dont want to look back later and regrets d things i did n the things that those that i didnt dare do either.
so here's to a new(and hopefully improved) me!

No comments:

Post a Comment