Friday, April 3, 2009

ohh crap!

ok its official.i absolutely hate my new hairstyle.it just somehow looks wrong on me.o well cant do much about it now.d bright side of this is that my hair grows really fast so cant wait 4 that to happen!so much for changing and a whole new me crap rite?LOL.Well thats just me im fickle minded.one moment i'll be so fired up about something and couldn't care less the next.

its both a good and bad habit.the good thing is i'll be so stressed up and worked up about stuffs and i can just forget about it soon after.d bad part is it just makes me super super lazy.d easiet example would b my room.my mum says it looks lik a pig sty.but i beg 2 differ.i think it looks more like those bangladeshi workers squatters;).my mum also tried 2 scare me by saying that rats n snakes could give birth in my room n i wouldn't even know it.it just doesn't work la coz i know even the rats would be too terrified 2 come into my room(nice try ma!)

actually its not all that bad.there r so many of my frens who stayed over n they look perfectly fine to me-no diseases n stuff

sorry just got carried away.i didn know what 2 write today n just decided 2 start crapping(thats d only thing that i can say proudly that im good at)

so wait for my next post-might have something wayyyyy more interesting than this-but somehow i highly doubt it;)

1 comment: