Monday, April 13, 2009

the sweetest thing

Happy easter!!
its been quite a will since i updated my blog. n thanks 4 all d messages in my cbox.i'll reply once i figure out how 2 do it;)

anyway 2day as i was driving to college,i realized halfway that smoke was actually coming out of my car bonet!i mean my car is memang weird but this was freakky! so had to drive back home and take it to d mechanic..d mechanic checked and told there was nothing wrong with d car-(correct me if im mistaken but isn't smoke coming out of the bonet an indication that something is INDEED wrong?)-maybe i just imagined it or something...if thats d case there must be something seriously wrong with me!

n my 2 year old neice told me this as she was trying 2 persuade me 2 follow her back to kl-"aunty anna i will buy for u a big car"
isnt that d sweetest thing u ever heard?
well it was for me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment