Wednesday, April 1, 2009

clueless

greetings earthlings!


so was i missed??anyway went penang yest.absolutely broke but totally happy(can check out christina's blog-its complete with pictures and ALLL)..to be honest i dont know how 2 upload pics here yet..god knows im not d most photogenic person anyway.so for now i'll stick to words.anyway since i got nothing much 2 say 2day i would like 2 post a 'poem' someone i know created.i think shes an amazing writer-but maybe im just bias;).so just let me know what u ALL think k..for now she shall only b known as 'orang misteri';)



Feelings are just so deceptive
It’s just so difficult to be put in words
To indulge in it seems so attractive
But it’s so easy to escape like birds

I put my hand out for you to hold it
Your hands in mine was a perfect fit
But is perfect what I need
Man are never satisfied indeed

My requirements are met and completed
But yet I look around and find myself lonely
When it comes to emotions I’m so defeated
Do I really want to be with my one and only

One love but many likes
Is that even legal
In my life there’s a john and many mikes
All I want is to down a chivas regal

No comments:

Post a Comment